Returns & Exchanges
Click on the sections below for more information:Is it safe to use my credit card on your website? How do I know my connection is secure? What if I can't access the secure server? How do I order online? How do I order by telephone? International Orders (excluding Canada and Puerto Rico) How will I know my order has been received? What forms of payment does Liberator accept online? What if I don't have any of those? When will my credit card account be charged? How will this purchase show up on my credit card statement? Will you send my order C.O.D.? Do I have to pay sales tax? What is Liberator's return and exchange policy? How do I receive a refund? Hey! I think I got charged twice! What's going on?
Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
No worries. Shopping with Liberator is absolutely safe because we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. In a nutshell, SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which means it scrambles data as it travels from your computer to our website's server.
How do I know my connection is secure?
Our entire website is served as https, which means it is secure. In the top left corner of your browser window, if you see a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure.
How do I order online?
Easy! Do this:
1. Add items to cart
On a product page when you want to move an item to the shopping cart, select a color and/or size and click the "Add to Cart" button. If there is no color or size option, simply click "Add to Cart". At this point you have not purchased the item, you're simply storing it in your shopping cart until you wish to checkout.
At any point during your web visit, you may click the black Cart button in the upper right-hand corner. Then click View and Edit Cart to see the contents of your shopping cart. Keep in mind the contents of your cart will only be available for a few days, after which the cart will clear.
Review the items in your cart. If you need to change something, you can: * Remove items from your cart by clicking the Trash bin button next to those items. * Edit the quantity of any item by typing the correct number in the Qty (Quantity) box, then clicking "Update". * Update price to reflect a gift certificate or promotion by typing the code in the correct space and clicking "Apply." When you are satisfied with your order, click "Proceed to Checkout" to continue.
3. Shipping and Payment
Tell us where you would like your order to be delivered (no post office boxes, please). You will be asked to provide us with an e-mail address so we can send you tracking information. If you would like to receive promotional e-mails, there is an area to accept or decline marketing communications. If your shipping address differs from your billing address, make sure the "My billing and shipping address are the same" box is NOT checked off.
Fill out billing address information, if applicable, then payment information. Please note that your checkout will not be complete until you hit the "Place Order" button.
How do I order by telephone?
To order by phone, U.S. and Canadian residents can call toll free at 1-866-542-7283. All local and international residents should call 770-246-6400.
When ordering, please have the following ready:
- Items (including color and size when applicable)you would like to purchase
- Your credit card type, number, expiration date, and security code
- Your credit card billing address
- The address you want to ship to
- Your preferred shipping method (click here to learn more about shipping)
- Any promotional codes you have received (click here to sign up for promotional e-mails)
- Your e-mail address, for security purposes
NOTE: If ordering a Ramp or Wedge/Ramp Combo, it is also helpful to have the male partner's height or inseam to help determine the appropriate size.
International Orders (excluding Canada and Puerto Rico)
Does Liberator ship outside the U.S.?
We ship to Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom currently. To ship to any other countries, please contact our customer service department. Each order will ship via FedEx International Economy from our facility in Atlanta, Georgia.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, AmazonPay, Sezzle, or bank transfer as forms of payment. If you want to pay via bank transfer, please contact customer service. Liberator will only charge for products purchased and shipped, and your card will not be charged until the time of shipment. All prices are in US dollars. Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate at the time of shipment. For your protection, we require that the billing address, expiration date, and security code match the information that is on file with the bank that issued the credit or debit card. This will be automatically verified at the time of purchase. Please provide us with a valid email address to verify or confirm any information that is not automatically verified after placing the order. Any delays in responding to these verification emails can cause your order to be placed on hold until we hear back from you, or canceled if we receive no response.
Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient, and these fees will be due at the time of delivery. Liberator is not responsible for customs or duties. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. For more information, please contact your local customs office. If an item is returned because the duties were not paid, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return transit to our Atlanta facility.
Returns and Exchanges
All returns and exchanges must be unused and pass a verification of condition inspection prior to the issuance of any refund or exchange. In the event of a return or exchange for Liberator manufactured items, the cost to ship the items back to Liberator is the responsibility of the customer, unless the product is defective. We can provide a FedEx label on our negotiated business FedEx account if requested. We do not recommend using UPS's or FedEx's retail pricing directly if you do not have a business account. If you would like us to provide this label for you, write us back and confirm the dimensions of the package you are shipping back. The cost of this return label will be deducted from your total refund. Furthermore, Liberator will not credit customs and duties paid upon receipt. This must be pursued by customers within their own jurisdictions.
Please note: products sold as personal pleasure objects ("sex toys") are NOT returnable. Please register all sex toys with the manufacturer upon receipt if applicable. If a sex toy is defective and you would like to exchange it, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you have additional questions please contact customer service at +1 770 246 6400.
How will I know my order has been received?
After your order is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with an order number. When your order ships, you will receive another email with a tracking number.
To check the status of your order, click the tracking link provided in your shipment e-mail.
What forms of payment does Liberator accept online?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
What if I don't have any of those?
Don't worry. You can place an order using a check or money order by downloading our order form and mailing it in. Please do not send cash. U.S. and Canadian residents can call toll free at 1-866-542-7283.
When will my credit card account be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order ships.
How will this purchase show up on my credit card statement?
Liberator purchases will show up on credit card statements as ONEUP INNO LIBERATOR.COM or as OneUp Innovations
Will you send my order C.O.D.?
Sorry, we do not currently accept C.O.D. orders.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
In the U.S. sales tax is collected on a state by state basis. Please type in your zip code in the cart to estimate shipping costs and taxes. Orders to the U.K. will be subject to a 20% VAT. International orders may be subject to taxes and duties from their country.
What is Liberator's return and exchange policy?
We are totally committed to your positive shopping experience and thorough enjoyment of Liberator! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please refer to the policy below. For International orders (excluding Canada and Puerto Rico) please refer to the section on this page for International Orders as additional restrictions apply.
Read Our Policy
1. Items may be returned within 30 days of your order shipment if they have not been opened or used. We do not accept open or used products due to the nature of our products. Unopened items may be exchanged within 30 days and we will cover all shipping and handling (max 1 exchange, contiguous U.S. 48 states only).
2. All returns are subject to a thorough QC inspection to ensure that it is unused and in resalable condition. We CANNOT accept Liquid Products, Lingerie, Sex Toys, or any Personal Pleasure Objects as returns/exchanges due to the nature of the products, with the exception of a defective or incorrect product. Please contact Customer Service at 1-866-542-7283 M-F 9am-7pm EST, Saturday 12pm-5pm EST, for further questions or information on product warranty, return/exchange eligibility, etc.
3. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If a product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
4. Original shipping fee is non-refundable.
5. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
6. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) Lingerie and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
7. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.
8. As of late 2012, we started shipping many of our core Liberator items in compression packaging in an effort to save our customers money on shipping costs and reduce our environmental impact. When exchanging or returning an uncompressed item, the customer is responsible for the box and shipping and handling. Customers who return the full unit are eligible for a full refund. Customers who are unable to return the full unit (foam, cover, and liner) are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Contact Customer Service
1. Contact our Customer Service at 1-866-542-7283 M-F 9am-7pm EST, Saturday 12pm-5pm EST.
2. Provide the CSR with your name, order number or e-mail address in order for them to retrieve your order information.
3. Describe the issue you are having with the product.
4. If approved, the CSR will provide you with an RMA number.
Pack it up and send it back
1. Ship your return in the original packaging with all accessories and components. (Unfortunately, we can only issue you a return shipment label on defective products subject to exchange within 7 days of receipt.)
2. Returns use a prepaid service of your choice that issues a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx.
3. Write your RMA on the outside of your package and include at least one of the following: packing slip or order confirmation.
4. Include information about the reason for your return.
5. Include instructions on your preference for exchange or refund.
How do I receive a refund?
Please contact our customer service department to verify the status of your return.
Hey! I think I got charged twice! What's going on?
Ah, sounds like you used a debit card. Don't worry, this is what's happening: When you purchase with a debit card, an authorization is made from your bank for the transaction amount. (This is a check to make sure you do indeed have those funds in the account. Remember a debit card does not work as a credit card.) Next, your bank places a hold on the funds in anticipation of receiving the actual withdrawal. But Liberator won't charge you until your order ships, so you will see an authorization, then several days later you'll see an actual charge. You are NOT being charged twice.
In the event that your order is canceled, all you have to do is call your bank and request an immediate release of any holds on your account.