A sexed-up slice to play with your sensations.
Wicked and wonderful, the Black Label version of the popular Wedge gives you the opportunity to tie down your partner and explore the restraining arts. The subtle slope and firmness of the Wedge is ideal for providing support and lift for missionary and sensational oral. It also makes new positions easier and more satisfying by deepening the angle of penetration to heighten sensation and reach the G-spot. Plus, use it as a fulcrum point under knees to add oomph to your pelvic thrusts. Add wrist cuffs to keep your lover exactly where you want them.
- 27 degree angled pedestal perfect for deeper penetration and G-spot stimulation.
- Better access and lift allows for prolonged oral sex without sore necks.
- High-density foam supports you from sinking into soft beds and angles you for maximum sensation.
- Soft microfiber cover feels lush against bare skin and is nylon bonded to withstand tears.
- Removable, machine-washable cover with a moisture-resistant liner.
- Customize with choice of adjustable velcro wrist cuffs and blindfold (sold separately).
- For a harder bondage thrill, upgrade to our black buffalo leather wrist cuffs.
- Includes the Liberator Position Guide for inspiration.
- Measurement in inches: 24L x 14W x 7H
All Liberator Shapes are designed to work together to create a customizable experience. Shop the Black Label Wedge/Ramp Combo for even more angles and positions.
Also available in: Plus-size
SKU 10031 Size Standard Brand Liberator Material Microfiber Fabric Details
Microfiber - original microfiber cover - 100% nylon
Cover Machine-washable microfiber Liner Polyester Foam Fully supportive polyurethane Dimensions 24 x 14 x 7 Packaging Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box
Questions on Black Label Wedge
- From A at 9/7/13 7:35 PM
- What is the difference between the Liberator Original series and the Black Label?
- The difference is that the Black Label series provides clips to attach cuffs and other attachments to. Also, Black Label can be available in other covers such as our new Wet line of PVC products.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From A at 9/7/13 7:35 PM
5 stars is not enough
Does everything the description says. The perfect angle, the perfect height, the perfect firmness. Our first time using it, along with the cuff kit, was definitely an eye-opening experience. Very easy to unzip the cover and throw in the washinachine. Our only complaint is figuring out the right way to put the cover back on - sometimes put it on upside down. My wife and I love it and are already trying to decide which other Liberator product to buy next.
Worth Every Penny
We are able to use this all the time for deeper penetration and as a way to lift hips up. It also works great for oral sessions (once your neck gets used the change). While we do not use the handcuffs every time we use this piece, the plastic clips are nice to hold onto when there is more aggressive thrusting. We also have the smaller original label jaz, which just does not compare to this piece. This will stay in place, where with the jaz, you are more likely to slide off. This is kept near the bed so that we can grab it at any time and even works well on our simulated leathre equus.
Bought this a month ago and it's utterly fantastic. Everything is better on the wedge. The fabric feels great against skin, almost as good as skin itself. Oral is easier and more fun (neck doesn't get sore). The angle makes every position deeper and more intimate. Adding handcuffs and sashes to the mix only spices it up further. Clips are in a great place, leaves plenty of possibilities open. I can't suggest it enough.