Got a sex-tacular article idea you want to publish on Unzipped? Send your piece or pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Contributor Blog: *Blog Title Here*.” If we like it, we’ll edit and publish it!
How to pitch:
Provide a 250-500 word description of your suggested piece in the body of your email and attach two non-fiction writing samples in PDF form.
Here are the official rules:
- Blogs should be between 900 and 2,500 words.
- We reserve the right to edit your piece and publish it as we see fit.
- Liberator Unzipped only accepts original, unpublished works. If your article is chosen for publication, you may not submit it to other sites or repost it elsewhere.
- Do not link to competitor sites. Any hyperlinks outside of Liberator or Liberator Unzipped should lead to fact-based educational content only.
- Supply a brief bio and square-format JPG headshot, or let us know if you’d prefer to remain anonymous.
Editing and publishing process:
If your piece is selected for publication, you will receive a response to provide a timeline for the editing process and proposed publication date. Please allow two weeks for a response. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks of submitting your pitch, we have decided it is not a good fit for our blog.
In the case of minor edits, we will apply them ourselves. If more substantive edits are required, we will send the piece back with comments to address before resubmitting your article for publication.
And that’s it! Thanks for playing.