Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Pole Dancing Divas DVDEnlarge « »


The exotic art of pole dancing is more than just a sexual thrill. It requires the same stamina and athleticism as yoga and possesses the same intriguing element of body position as natural art. World famous Pink Pony brings you three of its best professional dancers to teach you the Art of Pole Dancing like never before. Shot on location at Atlanta's Pink Pony South, these instructional pieces walk you step by step all the way from beginner to Pole Dancing Diva! Turn up the music, unleash the goddess, captivate your partner and explore the national phenomenon that brings exercise into your bedroom like never before.

View all of our Adult DVDs.


Pole Dancing Divas Review

Additional Information

SKU 898003002028
Type Compilation
Content Couples
# of Discs 1
Length 45 mins.
Brand Liberator

Questions on Pole Dancing Divas

No questions asked yet

Ask Your Own Question

Pole Dancing Divas

Q+A: 0 Questions / 0 Answers Ask a question

Regular Price: $16.00

Special Price $12.00

Availability: In stock

Ships in 3-5 business days


by PowerReviews
Pole Dancing Divas

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Great if you Meet some Criteria

By Miss Kay

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Comments about Pole Dancing Divas:

This DVD is a fun DVD. I can't give an exact time, but it seemed like about an hour and a half long. I didn't read the description before ordering, but this is a workout/how-to DVD, so just letting you know. However, in order for this DVD to be effective for you, you probably should meet a couple criteria first. For one, you want to make sure you have a stable stripper pole in your home that can support your weight (and more) as well as spins and twirls. If you don't, this DVD isn't going to do you much good. For another, you should be able to hold your weight up purely by your arm strength or at least be somewhat near doing that. All of the moves require amazing arm muscles, so if you don't have that ability, a lot of the DVD will be closed off to you. However, you possess those two things, get it. Seriously. Unlike other how-to pole DVDS that just show you how to walk around the pole, this one amazingly teaches you all sorts of aerial moves. About 90% of the DVD is how-to moves that are done up in the air while grasping the pole. The other 10% is a work-out that does floorwork as well as teaching you how to look sexy on the floor. It's extremely easy to learn when they teach you, and while it might take some practice to get it done, the girls also discuss mistakes that are commonly made so you can avoid them. Overall, an amazing-quality DVD that really will teach you how to do some of the moves that the high-paid strippers do. Enjoy!

Comment on this reviewHelp Icon