Love is Art - Cosmos Edition
In Stock - Ready to Ship
- 10' x 12' plastic painters tarp to protect surfaces
- 41" x 54" specially treated cotton canvas
- 4 oz bottle of organic, non-toxic, washable paint
- Two pairs of disposable slippers
- One soft mesh body scrubber
- Not eligible for returns or exchanges
Immortalize your special bond with the Love is Art - Cosmos Edition. What better way to express your love through abstract expressionism by creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. This kit allows couples to capture the beauty of intimacy in a new and elegant way by bring the canvas into the bedroom. This special edition kit includes all of the materials newlyweds need to safely create an abstract painting while making love. The first night as lifetime partners has to be special, romantic and most of all – memorable. Also, makes an ideal wedding gift.
How it works:
- Simply roll the plastic tarp out onto the floor and place the specially treated canvas on top.
- Pour the 4 oz of specially formulated paint onto the canvas.
- Use your bodies to move the paint around and across the canvas, creating a unique abstract image.
- After painting, throw on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off.
- When your masterpiece is complete, the canvas is ready to be stretched.
There are special stretcher bars available on the site as well as a tutorial video where Brown demonstrates how to stretch the final painting. Or, you can take the canvas to your local art store and have it stretched onto a frame.
LOVE IS ART was founded by South African-born artist, Jeremy Brown. As an abstract artist, Brown has been making paintings during intimacy for over a decade, inspired by the 1960's French artist Yves Klein and various performance art pieces by Andy Warhol. One day, a close friend complimented him on a painting that was hung inside his house. After discovering how the painting was made, she asked him to provide her with everything she needed to make a painting with her husband on their anniversary. Brown put together a small package with all of the materials needed and wrote a little directional note for them to follow. They absolutely loved it, and the idea was born.
Brown then spent over 6 months researching & developing the appropriate materials to ensure a safe project for couples everywhere to experience making art while making love. The kit now includes a specially-treated cotton canvas and all natural, non-toxic paint. Covering all bases, it also includes a painters tarp to protect surfaces from paint splatters, disposable slippers to make a clean walk from the canvas to the shower and even a body scrubber.
He packaged the kit under the name LOVE IS ART. According to Brown, "Art takes patience, dedication, practice, creativity, open mind, and an open heart...so does love. Love is art."
The LOVE IS ART kit includes everything a couple needs to craft a one-of-a-kind abstract painting while being intimate with one another. What is left is a unique painting that represents that special moment. It can then be stretched, framed and hung on the wall - a lasting reminder of the love and passion that was shared. The kit also provides a unique bonding experience for the couples involved, as they work together as a team to craft their own unique masterpiece.
|Brand||Love is Art|