Click on the sections below for more information:
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
- How do I know my connection is secure?
- What if I can't access the secure server?
- How do I order online?
- How do I order by telephone?
- How do I order by mail?
- International Orders (excluding Canada and Puerto Rico)
- How will I know my order has been received?
- What forms of payment does Liberator accept online?
- What if I don't have any of those?
- When will my credit card account be charged?
- How will this purchase show up on my credit card statement?
- Will you send my order C.O.D.?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- What is Liberator's return and exchange policy?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Hey! I think I got charged twice! What's going on?
No worries. Shopping with Liberator is absolutely safe because we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. In a nutshell, SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which means it scrambles data as it travels from your computer to our website's server.
Anytime you click "Buy Now," you'll be transferred to our secure shopping cart at https://oneupstore.com. (FYI: When "http" changes to "https" in a URL address, you are being moved to a secure server. That's good.) Check the bottom corner of your browser window. If you see a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure.
If you can't access the secure server for any reason, please place your order by phone at 1-866-542-7283. Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you won't be able to connect to the server and therefore won't be able to place an order through an insecure connection.
Easy! Do this:
1. Add items to cart
On every product page, there is a "Price/Buy" button that takes you to prices and sizes. When you want to move an item to the shopping cart, click "Buy Now" next to that item. Review the item then click "Add to Cart." At this point you have not purchased the item, you're simply storing it in your shopping cart until you wish to checkout.
If you are not already in the shopping cart, click "View Cart." Review the items in your cart. If you need to change something, you can: * Remove items from your cart by clicking the "Remove" button next to those items. * Edit the quantity of any item by typing the correct number in the Qty (Quantity) box, then clicking "Update Quantity." * Update price to reflect a gift certificate or promotion by typing the code in the correct space and clicking "Apply." When you are satisfied with your order, click "Checkout" to continue.
3. Shipping and Payment
Tell us where you would like your order to be delivered (no post office boxes, please). You will be asked to provide us with an e-mail address so we can send you tracking information. If you would like to receive promotional e-mails, there is an area to accept or decline marketing communications. If your shipping address differs from your billing address, make sure the "Use Same For Billing Address" box is NOT checked off.
Fill out billing address information, if applicable, then payment information. Please note that your checkout will not be complete until you hit the "Submit Order" button.
All local and international residents should call 770-246-6400.
When ordering, please have the following ready:
- Style number(s) and color(s) of items you would like to purchase
- Your credit card type, number and expiration date
- Your credit card billing address
- The address you want to ship to
- Your preferred shipping method (click here to learn more about shipping)
- Any promotional codes you have received (click here to sign up for promotional e-mails)
- Your e-mail address, for security purposes
NOTE: If ordering a Ramp or Wedge/Ramp Combo, it is also helpful to have the male partner's height or inseam to help determine appropriate size.
If you prefer to pay by check or money order, feel free to mail in your order. Simply fill out the form provided with our catalog or click the link below and print one out.
Sign the bottom of the form and mail it along with a check or money order to:Liberator, Inc.
2745 Bankers Industrial Drive
ATLANTA, GA 30360
NOTE: If you are paying by check, we will hold it for a week to make sure the check clears. Make all checks and money orders payable to Liberator, Inc.
Does Liberator ship outside the U.S.?
We ship to Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom currently. To ship to any other countries, please contact our customer service department. Each order will ship via UPS Worldwide Expedited from our facility in Atlanta, Georgia. Many of our products can also be ordered from our European website, theliberator.co.uk. Orders placed on theliberator.co.uk are fulfilled from our warehouse in England, and will in most cases arrive sooner than ordering from liberator.com. We encourage all European customers to look at theliberator.co.uk first before placing an order on liberator.com because in many cases it will be less expensive.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, or bank transfer as forms of payment. Liberator will only charge for products purchased and shipped, and your card will not be charged until the time of shipment. All prices are in US dollars. Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate at the time of shipment. For your protection, we require that the billing address, expiration date, and security code match the information that is on file with the bank that issued the credit or debit card. This will be automatically verified at the time of purchase. Please provide us with a valid email address to verify or confirm any information that is not automatically verified after placing the order. Any delays in responding to these verification emails can cause your order to be placed on hold until we hear back from you, or canceled if we receive no response.
Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient, and these fees will be due at the time of delivery. Liberator is not responsible for customs or duties. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. For more information, please contact your local customs office. If an item is returned because the duties were not paid, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return transit to our Atlanta facility.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 30 day Iron-Clad Guarantee on all our manufactured Liberator products. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, we will issue a refund, exchange or replace the product within 30 days of purchase.
All returns and exchanges must be unused and pass a verification of condition inspection prior to the issuance of any refund or exchange. In the event of a return or exchange for Liberator manufactured items, the cost to ship the items back to Liberator is the responsibility of the customer, unless the product is defective. Furthermore, Liberator will not credit customs and duties paid upon receipt. This must be pursued by customers within their own jurisdictions.
Please note: products sold as personal pleasure objects ("sex toys") are NOT returnable. Please register all sex toys with the manufacturer upon receipt if applicable. If a sex toy is defective and you would like to exchange it, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you have additional questions please contact customer service at +44 (0) 203 318 6403.
For additional information and restrictions, please see our return policy (click here).
After your order is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with an order number. When your order ships, you will receive another email with a tracking number.
UPS will also send e-mails to notify you when your package ships and delivers. To check the status of your order, click the tracking link provided in your shipment e-mail
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
Don't worry. You can place an order using a check or money order by downloading our order form and mailing it in. Please do not send cash. U.S. and Canadian residents can call toll free at 1-866-542-7283.
Your credit card will be charged when your order ships.
Liberator purchases will show up on credit card statements as ONEUP INNO LIBERATOR.COM or as OneUp Innovations
Sorry, we do not currently accept C.O.D. orders.
In the U.S., only residents of Georgia will have to pay sales tax. Orders to the U.K. will be subject to a 20% VAT. International orders may be subject to taxes and duties from their country.
We are totally committed to your positive shopping experience and thorough enjoyment of Liberator! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please refer to the policy below. We make returns easy. For International orders (excluding Canada and Puerto Rico) please refer to the section on this page for International Orders as additional restrictions apply.
1. Read Our Policy
1. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of your order shipment (free exchanges within 7 days after receipt).
2. All returns of any unwanted product(s) ARE subject to a thorough QC inspection to ensure that it is unused and in resalable condition (we cannot accept a sexual product that has been used or opened in any fashion). Please keep in mind we look for things such as a smoky smell, pet hair, food debris, or signs of washing when determining if an item is resalable.
3. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
4. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
5. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
6. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
7. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.
8. As of late 2012, we started shipping many of our core Liberator items in compression packaging in an effort to save our customers money on shipping costs. The customer is responsible for the box when returning or exchanging items received in compression packaging.
2. Contact Customer Service
1. Contact our Customer Service at 1-866-542-7283 M-F 9am-7pm EST
2. Provide the CSR with your name, order number or e-mail address in order for them to retrieve your order information.
3. Describe the issue you are having with the product.
4. If approved, the CSR will provide you with an RMA number.
3. Pack it up and send it back
1. Ship your return in the original packaging with all accessories and components. (Unfortunately, we can only issue you a return shipment label on defective products subject to exchange within 7 days of receipt.)
2. Returns use a prepaid service of your choice that issues a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx.
3. Write your RMA on the outside of your package and include at least one of the following: packing slip or order confirmation.
4. Include information about the reason for your return.
5. Include instructions on your preference for exchange or refund.
Please contact our customer service department to verify the status of your return.
Ah, sounds like you used a debit card. Don't worry, this is what's happening: When you purchase with a debit card, an authorization is made from your bank for the transaction amount. (This is a check to make sure you do indeed have those funds in the account. Remember a debit card does not work like a credit card.) Next your bank places a hold on the funds in anticipation of receiving the actual withdrawal. But Liberator won't charge you until your order ships, so you will see an authorization, then several days later you'll see an actual charge. You are NOT being charged twice.
In the event that your order is cancelled, all you have to do is call your bank and request an immediate release of any holds on your account.