HELLO TOUCH is the smallest fingertip vibrator available, and the only one optimized for both internal and clitoral stimulation. This intuitive design features a pair of ultra-compact Vibration Pods, each enclosed in a supple silicone Fingerpad. We've minimized every dimension so you can deliver powerful sensations anywhere hands may roam, without limitation. The Vibration Pods are as mobile and versatile as your fingers – HELLO TOUCH can stroke, squeeze and surround in sensation, unlike any other vibrator.
- Great for Couples – Enhance your natural touch, perfect for both foreplay and sex
- Compact Power – Over three times the power in one third the size of most fingertip vibrators
- Versatile – Stimulate the clitoris, labia, G-spot, nipples and other erogenous zones
- Dual motors – One in each Vibration Pod
- Quiet – Strong-yet-silent vibrations
- Body-Safe and Phthalate-Free – Supple, medical-grade, platinum silicone
- Waterproof – Shower-ready and washable
- Travel-Ready – Good to go with Pocket Travel Case
- Intuitive Controls – Easy on and off
- Batteries Included – Runs up to 6 hours on two AAAA batteries
- Dimensions – Each Fingerpad is 0.7"x0.9"x0.3", Dock is 1.0"x2.1"x0.6"
- Three Year Limited Warranty – Our commitment to quality
SKU 852991004129 Brand Jimmyjane For Couples Vibrating Vibrating Waterproof Yes Water Resistant No Toy Type Massagers
Questions on Jimmy Jane Hello Touch
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Very happy purchase
I want to find something to enhance my touch for my husband and this is IT! The vibration is not overwhelming and according to hubby, is very pleasurable for him. Of course, I had to check it out for myself and indeed, it gets the job done for me as well. Alone or with your love this is a fun enhancement! Love the ease of use and wrist band makes moving from one area to another very easy! Only con...the finger bands are a little tight. Not so much that it cuts off circulation, but I have small fingers!
I purchased this to better tickle my wife, thinking that pinpoint application would be better appreciated. Overall, I think it's a good product, but it could use some improvement. It looks like it has 3 switches on top - nope, just the end ones operate. It takes a great deal of pressure to turn the unit on, almost like you have to fumble a bit. The vibrations are good and strong. Noise is minimal. The "AAAA" batteries are not appreciated. "AAA"'s would have been fine, and available everywhere, unlike the "AAAA" type. Almost like they made the control unit tiny as possible when they didn't have to... I did find it was difficult to get on the target with the vibrator pads. Since it covers your fingertip, you can't really feel for that exact little spot you want to touch. You find yourself "circling" watching your partner to see if you've crossed the spot! Maybe just me, however... One major complaint that is a non-starter: If you happen to have medium-size male hands, the silicone straps that hold the pad onto your finger may cut off the circulation in that digit... I made the mistake of putting a pad onto my thumb -- we quickly removed it when we noticed my thumb was without blood. On my fingers, it was very, very tight, but tolerable. I think they must have modeled it for either slender fingers or women. I should have had a clue when it took 5-10 minutes to work the pads onto my fingers... So, nice product if you have fingers with a circumference of 2.5" or less, and don't mind stocking up on "AAAA" batteries...