Take tease to another level.
Experience the thrill of being angled high and held down. Savor every sight, sound, scent, and taste as your lover masters your anticipation as much as the action. The Ramp delivers a 12-14 inch rise, making from-behind and other mattress moves more satisfying and longer lasting through angled positioning to accentuate sensitivity and ergonomic support. The incline of the Shape is also ideal for off-the-bed positions and girl-on-top by lifting and providing a deeper connection. With the option of four connector points, there is no end to the opportunities for creativity and playful restraint.
- Height of 12-14 inches makes the Shape perfect for every body size.
- Provides lift for easier girl-on-top action.
- Better access for off-the-bed positions.
- Creates comfort and support to take weight off knees and backs while providing the perfect angle for ultimate stimulation.
- High-density foam supports you from sinking into soft beds and angles you for maximum sensation.
- Soft microfiber cover feels lush against bare skin and is nylon bonded to withstand tears.
- Removable, machine-washable cover with a moisture-resistant liner.
- Customize with choice of adjustable velcro wrist cuffs, tethers, and blindfold (sold separately).
- For a harder bondage thrill, upgrade to our black buffalo leather wrist cuffs.
- Includes the Liberator Position Guide for inspiration.
Three sizes available to fit any body type. See the size guide for help choosing which size is correct for you.
- Recommended for lovers over 300 lb.
All Liberator Shapes are designed to work together to create a customizable experience. Shop the Plus-size Black Label Wedge/Ramp Combo for more angles and positions.
SKU 10032P Size Plus Size Brand Liberator Material Microfiber Fabric Details
Microfiber - original microfiber cover - 100% nylon
Dimensions Regular - 34"x30"x12", Tall - 36"x30"x14" Packaging Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box
Questions on Black Label Ramp (Plus Size)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question