For those who like it wet.
Get your wettest, wildest desires ready—the racy nights are about to begin. The Equus Wet gives you a sleek surface that is completely moisture-proof in a glossy, modern black vinyl. Go ahead and lube up—don’t be afraid to slip and slide to find new sensations. The height is ideal for standing over your partner for a slippery erotic massage, and it is the width is perfect for straddling, giving you thrusting power by using the floor. When not commissioned as a love lounge, Equus becomes a modern, sleek coffee table, massage table, workout bench or extra seating.
- Provides a sleek surface that is completely moisture-proof in a glossy, modern black vinyl.
- Mount in the traditional way or straddle with both feet on the ground for enhanced thrusting power.
- Ideal height and support for doggy and standing positions.
- Relaxes hips and back for longer sessions.
- Doubles as a soft, "kid-safe" table or extra seating.
- Removable, machine-washable cover with a moisture-resistant liner.
- Nylon bonded to withstand tears.
- Includes the Liberator Position Guide for inspiration.
- Two sizes, measurement in inches: 60L x 20W x 18H and 72L x 20W x 18H
SKU 10062 Brand Liberator Material PVC Cover Machine-washable PVC Liner Polyester Foam Fully supportive polyurethane Dimensions 60" x 20" x 18" or 72" x 20" x 18 Packaging Discreet packaging - shipped in plain, unmarked brown box
Questions on Black Label Equus Wet
- From CR at 4/19/13 4:07 AM
- We already have an Equus. Can we buy the black label wet cover for the shape we already have?
- Dear Customer,
Yes, you are able to purchase a Black Label Equus PVC Wet Cover for your existing Equus. The Black Label Equus Wet Cover 60" is only $112.00 and the Black Label Equus Wet Cover 72" is only $124.00. These covers are not offered on our website at this time, so please contact Customer Service at 866-542-7283 to place an order.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Karen at 4/29/13 10:46 AM
- From Karen at 5/12/13 1:49 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- From CR at 4/19/13 4:07 AM
Would be better with a Velvish cover
Don't get me wrong, this is GREAT fun...but I am 5.5 and cannot reach the floor while straddling my man! Also if you want to use it without slippery fun your skin sticks to it, should probably invest in a regular cover, which will probably help all other shapes stick to the Equus-that is my only other negative comment. I am trying to see about getting a regular cover and I have to resort to yoga blocks on the sides for height. Everything else about it is GREAT...good solid form and none of that annoying furniture noise! And no one knows what it is really for!
Oh my god. The equus wet is absolutely amazing for oily massages and all the slippery fun. no longer do i worry about making a mess, i just enjoy it all day long. amazing fun!